The Huge project offers residents the ideal tropical lifestyle and connectivity from where one can reach most of Phukets key amenities, and leisure activities within half an hour.
A 4-storey low-rise development, 12 blocks comprising of 376 condominium units. The Huge project surrounded by lush tropical lagoon, hillside and luxury resorts. Project will offer management and rental services guaranteed 6% net per annum for 15 years.
The concept inspired by exotic coconut palms bordering an inviting tropical ocean and ancient limestone Karsts of mystical Phang Nga bay. 12 beautiful asymmetric towers stem from inviting flowing swimming pool emulating the crystal clear water of the Andaman Sea. Internally create deep clam relaxing space with high ceilings, open planned living areas with generous picture windows, and subtle colour palettes, designed to replicate the restorative power of the sea and beach as if the residents can actually bring the beach home with them.
Unit size: 40.6 – 64.05 Sq.m.
Conveniently located just a minute walk from the pristine white sands and crystal waters of sheltered Nai Harn Bay. The Development is also a stone’s throw away from Yanui Beach, Promthep Cape, Rawai Beach, Kata Beach, Karon Beach and a few minutes’ drive from a wide range of retail amenities and restaurant outlets
- Luxury feature swimming pool
- Kids swimming pool
- Family facilities
- Lobby and lounge area
- Bar and retail
- 24 hours security and CCTV camera
- Car park and elevator
** Property pin point is an approximate and not exact addressDetails
Property DetailsSale Price: 4,200,000 - 8,600,000 THB
- For: SALE
- Ownership: Foreign freehold & Leasehold
- Plot Size: -
- Built up area: 40.6 - 64.05 Sqm
- Built: 2016
- Layout: Open plan 1 - 2 bedrooms
- Style: Modern
- Kitchen: Open plan western style kitchen
- Living Room: Open plan living area
- Swimming Pool: Common - & kid swimming pools
- Garden: Landscaped garden
- View: Lake , Pool & Mountain view
- Distance to Town: 1 km to the shop
- Distance to Beach: walk a fews minute to naiharn beach